Occupational Health and Safety training provides employees with the knowledge required to mitigate the risk associated with job tasks. Our instructors are trained and experienced safety professionals with an in-depth knowledge of health and safety legislation and standards.
We will customize training programs to meet your needs. This may consist of the inclusion of particular equipment, company policies and procedures, or documentation. DMC delivers training both in-house and at client sites to optimize availability and cost-savings. Contact us to discuss how we can meet your training needs at a competitive price.
The Newfoundland and Labrador Occupational Health and Safety regulations require training providers in certain subject areas to be approved by the Workplace, Health, Safety, and Compensation Commission (WHSCC). DMC is an accredited training provider for the following programs:
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Traffic Control
- Power Line Hazards
- Occupational Health & Safety Committee and Worker Representative
Additional Occupational Health & Safety training courses offered:
- Aerial Work Platform Safety
- Asbestos Awareness and Techniques
- Forklift Operator Safety
- Lockout – Tagout Training
- Safety Training for Managers and Supervisors
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods – Ground
- Trenching and Excavation Safety