We know we can find a solution to any of your current disability and safety issues. Contact us now to find out just how this can be done.
Through the identification of possible or existing occupational health hazards, our team is able to reduce worker exposure.
Environmental factors in the workplace can lead to injury or illness. Industrial Hygiene includes the use of environmental monitoring and data analysis to determine worker exposure to occupational hazards, which may include chemical, physical, ergonomic, or biological exposures.
Our Industrial Hygienists will recommend controls based on the testing results to reduce worker exposure to such hazards. Engineering controls are used to eliminate or isolate the hazard, work practice controls alter the manner in which a task is performed to mitigate risk, administrative controls such as adjustments to the scheduling of tasks may be used to reduce worker exposure, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be used in conjunction with other controls or when they are not feasible.
Our Industrial Hygiene services include:
- Audiometric Testing
- Confined Space Assessments
- Air Quality Management Plans and Testing
- Asbestos Monitoring and Bulk Sampling
- Hazardous Materials Assessments
- Infection Control – Planning and Inspection
- Gas Detection
- Lighting Surveys
- Mould Sampling and Remediation Plans
- Noise Exposure Assessment (Area Surveys and Personal Dosimetry)
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Respiratory Protection Programs
- Respiratory Hazard Assessment (dust, fumes, aerosols, and gases)
- Silica Monitoring and Management Programs
- Thermal Stress
- Ventilation Testing
- Potable (drinking) water sampling
- Radon measurements and mitigation consulting