This workshop will teach you the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident/incident investigation at your workplace. Time and experience will help you define the skills learned in this workshop.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for occupational, health and safety professionals who are required to conduct an accident/incident investigation in their workplace.
Half (1/2) Day
- Learn the basics of accident/incident investigations
- Recognize the need for an investigation
- Investigate the scene of the accident/incident
- Interview victims and witnesses
- Distinguish fact from fiction
- Determine root causes
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Make recommendations
Three (3) years