Manager of Operations
Dallas Mercer Consulting (DMC) is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and motivated individual, with a proven history of high performance to support the growth of the company.
We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality, who exercises sound business judgement, demonstrates superior attention to detail, has great organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical tasks.
You must have outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills as well as exceptional planning and time management skills. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, and professionalism in dealing with fellow senior professionals inside and outside the company is a must. You must be flexible and be able to change direction at a moment’s notice.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action and proactively solve difficult or complex problems.
- Creating presentations and workshops. Coordinating client contracts and work scopes. Communicating with clients and prospective clients.
- Developing client reports.
- Writing and editing proposals and contracts.
- Aiding in the development of marketing materials. Managing complex scheduling requirements.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables. Following up on outstanding items. Acting as a liaison for direct reports.
- Driving key team activities and group logistics.
A bachelor’s degree, college diploma, or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 10 years leadership experience.
Proficient use of technology including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is essential.
DMC prides itself on providing a supportive environment which offers a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, RRSP program, medical & dental benefits and opportunities for training and development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send your resume to [email protected]